View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:20 AM
PuffinGin

Between harvesting in the garden, cleaning the rest of the house and going to a 3-hr election judge training session, I tidied enough that got it to a point where I feel okay starting back on sewing. Sew_Deer and Misty Marie, I agree with "Creative minds are rarely tidy," but don't like to get into the "chaos" phase of creativity. :D And no, seasaw3mch I wasn't kidding about it being a mess to me. I especially dislike stacks of fabric lying about in disorder and the cutting area being cluttered up; I'm always afraid I'll cut the wrong fabrics. Although I don't need, nor do I keep, things spic and span when I'm actually sewing (quite the opposite), I agree with angieh1964 that it helps to start fresh and clean with new projects. I hope you'll be able to see that I tried in the photos below. I tried but didn't go overboard. :lol: Posting pic here worked similarly to when I've got company coming and make cleaning the house a priority. Kooklabell, thanks for your bravery is posting your photos too. Baglady65, good luck when your daughter and her 2 sons move in--and enjoy your grandsons!

Again, thank you all for your comments/nudges. They did help.

AFTER
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69164[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-69159.jpe   attachment-69161.jpe   attachment-69168.jpe