View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 06:11 AM
PuffinGin

Originally Posted by Patched
If posting the before photo works, let me know. Just now saw the after pictures, guess it worked, I still don't have the nerve to post mine.
Worked for me. I was tired of my procrastinating but still needed your help. Growing up, my mother had very specific and strict order to housekeeping--vacuuming and dusting, scrubbing floors, washing clothes twice a week. We had to keep our rooms fairly tidy too. When I was 16, I lived with an aunt for most of a school year when my parent moved for my dad's job. Now there was someone with high standards. A sweater left on a chair was considered unacceptable. I have much lower standards but sometimes I don't even come close to reaching my own standards. Junk mail, magazines, stuff (washed clothes, recently used camping gear, etc.) left out for later sorting and putting away. That's what happens when you have several spare rooms--beds get filled up. So Patched, be brave and post that photo. We'll encourage you (and I promise not to say mean things about delays -- everyone needs both short-term and long-term goals :lol: )