Old 07-17-2008, 06:59 AM
Cordelia

The blue and silver pointsettas were from 'Holiday Classics' collection by Laurie Godin for Northcott.

I only posted those for ideas.

I've got the yardages, but hope most of you have comparable fabrics so you don't have to go out and buy all of it. I don't want to tax anyone's budget.

I have to confess that I only made up the wall hanging, not the lap size. So, with that understanding, I'll be making it with all of you.

I'm going to post the fabric images again and put the yardages in the caption box for the image.

This quilt measures 53" x 53". (this is per the program. I hadn't made it yet. I will be making it if you want to wait and watch ...)

Is that large enough for a lap quilt? I hope you have most of this in your stash already.

For the wintery scene you will need:

1/8 YARD of light to medium brown. (no pattern, solid or batik)

This sample is Hoffman's Weekend in the Woods - Snowflake Rapture - Cobalt/Silver. 1/3 YARD
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11395[/ATTACH]

This sample is Hoffman's Venetian Holiday - Dainty Poinsettias - Chambray Blue/Pearl. You need a light, icy blue-like comparable fabric: 1/2 YARD
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11397[/ATTACH]

This sample is Hoffman's Winter Radiance - Snowflake Escape - Sky Blue/Silver Metallic. 1 YARD
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11398[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-11395.jpe   attachment-11397.jpe   attachment-11398.jpe