Old 07-31-2010, 06:36 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by fosseldaughter
I will not be back from vacation until Aug 13th, will this be going on next month, that I could join then?
This has been going on since Feb and until I reach my goal weight it will not stop. You could still follow along with us for help, tips, recipes, encouragement and HUGS!!!!!!!!!! And sign up in Sept. I wonder what I will have as a theme then???????
Hey, can you give us all an idea of how the other months have gone as far as how much the winner lost and maybe even how much was lost from the whole group - just out of curiosity. There are alot of people here excited about the incentive to lose a few pounds, get healthier and have fun doing it. :thumbup:
I don't have a record of how much the whole group lost however the winners have lost anywhere for 12 to over 20 lbs. The heavier you are the more you loss when you start to diet. So far this month the biggest loser lost 10 lbs but not everyone has PM me with their loss.
It is fun to do it as a group and you are not restricted to weigh in every week, pay dues or anything else. I think the FQ makes it interesting and adds to the excitment.