View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 02:05 PM
nursie76

Well, my Bernina dealer had their Early Bird Tent Sale today. Although I went to check out the sales on material and embroidery designs, I took my DH. He is my enabler. Actually he took me! Started at 7 am and we live an hour away, so he had me up at 5am. Like a little kid at Christmas. (Need to teach him to quilt!) Needless to say, I came home with way more. He took the Janome Gem that I had won during a shop hop (and was going to give to my daughter), and without me knowing, negotiated with the dealer to get me one of the new Bernina 3 series machines, which are designed to be lighter and a "travel machine" for classes and such. I love my 730, but it is very heavy to carry to classes and I am always afraid I will bang it and break something. This B 330 is a nice little machine with 40 stitches, up/down needle, button holes, just perfect for classes. He then informed me that I could give DD my little Brother CS4000..."because it will give her more options if she really gets into sewing." Tried to resist, but he wouldn't have it, but that I would get it...and after all I am only human 8-) What a sweetheart! Gotta love the man!

Also got some beautiful batiks and other fabric for $3.99 a yard and 2 flat fold materials at $2 a yard. All quilt shop quality fabric.

Got some other things, but will put pics up later.

Thanks for sharing my joy!

Meet Eva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26366[/ATTACH]

Fabrics colors really have more blue hues in most of them
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26368[/ATTACH]

2 on right are the $2 yard flat folds.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26369[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-26366.jpe   attachment-26368.jpe   attachment-26369.jpe