View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Elisabrat

Thank you everyone. The zip as far as I know is correct as its the one she sent me and I have been writing too :) I think they cant receive much but a card is always loved. Its something that they cherrish .. they stand there waiting for their name to be called and then mail is handed to you. Its like a present already. Last year I sent her a letter a day and had to work so hard at coming up with something to write.. I am almost 50, home disabled.. my day is not exciting? So I wrote about my childhood memories from as little as I was to now.. and she loves her letters. Now I write.. well the turkeys came this morning.. and um..the skunk came last night for the corn I put out.. and I dont have much to tell !!! I appreciate from the bottom of my heart your random act of kindness. She will too. It is good to know you count. She signed on here as a member a short bit ago and made her first quilt a few months ago. She made good friends with a family who is self sufficient, they grow and make all they need and they taught her how to actually quilt the top .. and to make soap, to do all sorts of things.What a blessing that family is in her life. So thank you all of you. Each card will be a gift that won't stop. She will know the love that comes with it and for that.. how much better can anyone get?

you make me tear up all of you.. your one heck of a great group of people. I am so fortunate to have found this site.

Linda