Old 07-18-2008, 03:51 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by adyldrop
Well I wouldn't say I'm blaming you Andrea...I think you did me good so thanks!!! Just don't give me too many more " deal sites"!! I love to look but I need to be good and not buy!! You saved me a ton of money!!

Bebe I have the names of each designer and the fabric collection on each piece so whichever ones you are interested in I can pass the info to you if you'd like to go to the site and look it up.
hee hee I'm just kidding!!! I can't take credit for finding that website in the beginning as I heard about that site from someone else here who was kind enough to share the great deals!! I just like spreading the joy!!!
I agree with you Melissa that these deals can really take a chunk out of the purse strings, I need to get back into teaching again this Fall and will have my mad money back again. I also need to sell a few more of my flip flop tote bags to get more supplies!! I have three left for this season to sell before I start in the Fall to work on my next tote bag design. I will start up my flip flops again next winter season for the cruise and resort traveller's season!