Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 PM
emsgranny

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
The time is drawing near for the Dear Jane Cyber Block Party January 2010.

Attached you will find a shopping list, the projected block/triangle list, and a list of all blocks and their difficulty level.

the projected time frame for the entire project (from 1st block to putting on the binding) is January 2010 to May/June 2011.

its roughly set up with 6 weeks of sewing followed by 1 week off. the summer months and the fall/winter holiday season is when we'll be doing easy blocks/triangles and the rest of the months will be more challenging with mixed methods and difficulty levels.

the focus of the group will be support, encouragement, and friendship. i'll be working about 2 weeks ahead of the group that way i'll be able to put up tutes for the harder blocks and provide paper piecing order for the people who only have the book.

i'm not the best quilter around nor do i know the best method for putting together the blocks - so i hope that everyone will be willing to share their method of putting together the harder blocks so that we can all learn from the experience.

please look over the attached documents and let me know what you think - i want everyone to feel comfortable with the project.

For some reason my system will not allow download through site I managed to download 3 put all that showed up was a blank oage can you send downoads to my email at heryl5@yahoo,com