Old 08-01-2010, 08:05 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by thequilteddove
Ok, I'm officially going to join this challenge! I've been lurking for a long time, but it's way over due that I get my eating habits under control!

As of 1Aug2010: 193.8

As a form of incentive, I'm going to post my stats every Sunday. I am recording my food & exercise using this free website. http://www.livestrong.com/ I hope this will help me to stay honest w/myself.

What programs do you all use to help follow your progress with? If there's a better free program out there, I'd switch over :)
I have never used a "program" to keep track of my food intake. I just use an excel document. I am going to look into the one you have mentioned.

I think you are going to do great this month. There are so many great people doing this challenge and we all support each other regardless of which direction the scales go. I weigh in tomorrow at the hospital so I will know what my beginning weight will be. I also have a nutrition class tomorrow and I will share what I learned during this class.

I am really glad that this challenge exists and that there are so many good people doing the same thing I am doing.

Missy