Old 08-01-2010, 01:05 PM
OdessaQuilts

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Me! Me! Me! See me here with my hand up????

I'm jumping up and down! Shaking my derriere! I'm quite a sight........ (come on, April, can't you feel the earth moving over there yet?????)

Puhhhhhhhlllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzze don't forget Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Odessa ;)
Oyyyy!! I thought I had you on the list-I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!
You will be now!
Glad to see the "regulars"-warms my heart!!
Hugs
April
PS Thank you for making me smile!!! You are always so funny! I love you!
Whew! I'm awfully glad I checked in yesterday ... as soon as I saw this, I started to PANIC :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: because I didn't see my name on the list. :-( :-( I mean, I nearly dropped my teeth on the floor (and I don't have dentures, so you can just just imagine how much that hurt ....... :cry: :cry: :cry: (and how unattractive I'd be without teeth ..... ugh!)

I nearly cried.

And then I realized that you didn't INTEND to leave me off the list ... it was just an oversight, right? :oops: I mean, I hoped that's all it was! Of course, it's a little tough to overlook the big lump in the front of the classroom (me), but I know you were probably looking away toward the horizon to find any NEW blood .....

That's why I was hopping up and down and waving and shaking my bootie......

so sorry to make the ground shake around you ... but I just HAD to get your attention somehow .....

Okay, I'm done pouting on this subject for now ... you're the best! Thanks for getting me on the list!

MJ -- hold your horses, girl! I know you're excited, but stop pressing your nose up against that window! Your poor husband is going to have to get out the Windex again...... Sit on the couch with you pompons ......

Have a terrific day, ladies!

Odessa