Old 08-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Ms. Shawn

Originally Posted by pvquilter
I have a 15 year old Maltese I have been thinking about putting down. I just don't have the heart to do it. She is fine other than some vision and hearing problems and the worst problem of all is her using the house to pee and poop. I can have her outside 15 minutes and she does not go, then as soon as she is in the house she piddles or poops. Some days are better and some days are bad. I just don't know what to do. She does hold her bladder all night. I do have a puppy paper in the Master bathroom in case she does get up at nite and I don't hear her. She also has this other problem of licking everything. It almost drives us crazy sometimes. I usually put earplugs in at nite so I don't hear her, or I wouldn't get any sleep. Somedays it is worse than others. Any suggestions? How long do I wait until I make that decision. Any Advice???

Originally Posted by shaverg
Seeing all of our lovely fur babies and how much they are loved and how much they love all of us, really makes me think about my Sis and BIL right now.

They are putting their sweet 14 year old Millie down tomorrow morning. Please say a prayer for my sis, bil, and Millie. Also her buddy Bandit will really miss her, they have been attached at the hip since my sister rescued him as a pup 5 years ago.
That is sad but is she suffering? If not talk to your vet and do what is in your heart!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! :cry: ;-) :thumbup: