Old 08-02-2010, 08:29 AM
RugosaB

2 years ago I was in a car accident and what happened is called brain shear, explained to me it's the same that what happens to a child in shaken baby syndrome. Looking back the drs are amazed at my recovery and though it took me a year to sew, all those memories remained and where they're supposed to be.
We went to Cedar Point yesterday, and since I spent many days there as a kid 40-45 years ago, I consciously tried to remember things that seeing the park would sort out. I called it putting the memories that were knocked off my brain shelf sorted out and then refiled where they should be. I even remembered things that I haven't remembered for years, so there's hope there may be more to come
I have seen some old cartoons and Leave it to Beaver,Brady Bunch and especially some Dark Shadows that I used to race to see after school that have stirred some memories.
There are no outward signs of the hit on the head and though I thought I was like this before, I even moreso now don't judge anyone by their cover, inside they may be dealing with things that give no outwards signs that they are