View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Joanieu

I work from home and work from 8:30am to 7:pm 3 days a week and from 8:30am to 6:oopm the other 2 days. I get my work from the corporate office which sends work by email. So I usually sit at my desk (made 1 bedroom upstairs office, while the other bedroom uphere is guest bedroom with sewing machine). I hand quilt so I quilt inbetween loans. Some days the work is slow and I can get more quilting done some days too busy to even pick up the needle. I also quilt while watching TV with hubby 'cuz usally is it baseball on. A few months ago I pieced 3 quilts while working, I just had the computer volume all the way up so I can hear if I got emails or not - sometimes after about 20 minutes I would come in here and check just in case I didn't hear it. House wise,ummmmmmm, just give me some warning before you show up so I can do the really deep cleaning and vaccuming :)(which hubby keeps saying he will do, yeah right!!). House is straight but not as clean as I want it to be, but at least hubby does the outside work and the keeps the dishes clean and does cook out on the grill most nights. The weekends I do a lot of sewing on machine (piecing, binding, etc..), especially in the winter - during the summer we are out on the lake the whole weekend long, even when it is 103 outside like this last weekend. :)