Old 08-02-2010, 09:07 AM
danmar

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
Marilyn, please do this quilt as you did SWISH, step-by-step. I think you've got all us intrigued about PAULINE'S quilt!!! My DSIL tried to do this to me and after she picked the pattern out, went shopping from my stash for all the fabrics she wanted, I finished my other projects I was working on, called her to tell her I was ready to start on her quilt, she then proceeded to tell me she bought a ready made quilt from Wal-Mart. It wasn't even the same colors she had picked out. I guess she thought I could get a quilt together in a day or two and got tired of waiting on me. I was sooooooo glad because she also had kept changing her mind on the fabrics. GOOD LUCK to you on Pauline's quilt! Also buy a HUGE bottle of aspirin(for all your headache's) to handle this endeavor.

Thank you. I may come to wish that Pauline would go to Wal Mart. I guess all the changes in patterns and colors are to keep us on our toes, and check our memories. Make sure that we make the "Last design" talked about. :lol: