Old 08-02-2010, 09:18 AM
danmar

Originally Posted by Eagle Hawk
Originally Posted by danmar
Originally Posted by Butterflyblue
I think it will be pretty, anyway. I like the colors a lot. And I did actually think the kite shapes made it look better (not that it was bad before). But I can imagine how I would be gritting my teeth every time the phone rang with her wanting to change her mind every little bit!
Oh! I guess that I forgot to mention that I love the Kites! I think it will be really awesome looking. I am just a little concerned about the dark blues and dark purple that will go in the Carpenter's Stars. I think the colors for the little 8 Point Stars and the red and green will all look great! I'm going to probably talk to her and see if she can get more of the one red I use if I need it, so that all the reds match throughout the quilt.

Yea, the kites will be awesome. My DH is just sure that I will hear from her again with more changes. :lol:

I think it will look a bit like a planned scrap quilt, although I hope she won't see it that way. A scrap quilt, meaning so many different colors. If it works out with all those colors I think it will be one absolutely beautiful quilt. With you expertise I have no doubt it will work out great and I am so anxious to see the final results as well as the tutorial as you do it. Go for it. I am sure it will be fantastic!
Thank you, EagleHawk. I knew I could count on your being behind me 100%. and It will be fantastic!