Old 08-02-2010, 09:39 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by trupeach1
I counted and re counted there are 74 playing, if someone would like to re court for me that would be great!!!!! This is 3 times the amount that usually played in past months.

17 3/4 yd of beautiful fabric...........that is certainly an incentive. I can't even imagine what that persons mailperson will think getting 73 envelopes of FQ's. It is like dying and going to quilting heaven. :D :D :D :D :D
Hehe. You are so funny. What is the fabric theme this month? I am going to participate in the challenge each month until I am a skinny minny but I won once and I want to let another experience the thrill of being the biggest loser. :D

I am just about 13 hours until I weigh in at the hospital. I am nervous as all get out. I did not break my diet very often over the last few weeks but that part of my brain that insists on being paranoid is on high alert tonight. *sigh*

Pray hard people! Pray hard that I am at least one pound less. *snort*

Missy
i call dibs on the donut on the left, the middle 1 it looks like it is cream filled with the chocolate frosting.......................................... ...........................sorry i was licking my screen!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: