Old 08-02-2010, 12:34 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Well folks. I just got home from my nutrition class and my weigh in at the hospital. I gained 7 pounds and so I am just going to have to increase my activity level and take my lasix and eat right. I feel bad but I cannot change what the scales said. I am sad but I am still determined to have this surgery so I have to pick myself up and shake off the dust on my skirt and move on. Sigh.

Sometimes life stinks.

Missy
Missy you were on vacation for 2 weeks even though you gained 7 lbs during a vacation that is not alot in my book. GEEEEEEEEE I gained 3 lbs over a weekend a few weeks ago. I was eating chocolate cake and blueberry pancakes. You're home now you will get back into the swing of things. Put signs up here you can see them and write in BIG lettere I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!! Take the picture of your bras and tape that some place too. You WILL do it!!!!!!!!! You were my biggest loser for June and you had lost the most amount of anyone since this started, keep up the good work don't let the number get you down.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
Thank you so much for the encouragement! I am feeling better about it now. I am just going to increase my activity level and drink more water and take my lasix. I printed out that picture of my gorgeous, ginormous bras (insert sarcasm)and now have it taped next to me where my laptop is.

Missy