View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 06:46 AM
Bill'sBonBon

The pink and blue quilt on the rack is one my MIL was doing when she was sick with bladder cancer. She got the top done,you can see the points are so wrong, she made them fit. It was made for a GrndD. that helped her a lot. Machine stitch was railroad tracks if you know what I mean. Tension wrong. I sandwiched it and had to stitch in the Ditch each piece so it would stay together. Lost the pic. of it finished. She passed away before she could finish it from congested heart failure. The Blk,Gray Comforter and shams were made for Amanda by me She was only 18 and did a lot for Her Grandmother. She ask me if I would make Her a Blk,Gray,White Comforter before she got old. LOL I made for Her before she turned 19. She wanted it the Crazy way, like I did my sisters. It is also dryer sheet foundation.
Well Folks that is it. I lost a lot in the hurricane. I don't have anymore until I finish what I am doing. So now maybe I can get back to my sewing room and only get on here less often. DOUBT THAT!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill'sBonBon

Granny Sbyle's last project for Amanda
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12048[/ATTACH]

Amandas Crumb quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12197[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-12048.jpe   attachment-12197.jpe