Old 08-02-2010, 04:13 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Gwyn
Originally Posted by Cheriefaye2008
LOL Gwyn! Ifeel the same way about exercise. That's the reason I love to swim so much. I keep cool and not sweaty and it's actually good for my bad back as it is very easy on the joints. Can't beat feeling weightless while you're at it too. Marathon shopping is great exercise too!
Although I enjoy being in the water, I don't like using the community shower, or being cold when I get out. I really hate having to get into the car and go any where or for any reason. Once or twice a month is about all I every leave my home. Shopping? I don't bother, I have a computer. Shopping centers and malls are really scarry to me. Too many people, and too much noise. I also get really lost. Better I stay home.

My favorite exercise is holding one of my grandchildren on my lap in the rocking chair, reciting a book from memory, singing songs or while the watch TV or go to sleep.
Awww Gwyn! Can I be your grandchild? I wanna sing and read. Oh. Wait. I am doing that now. Sorry. I am movin' on now people. *snort*

Missy