View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by Mornigstar
I wrote last week trying to buy an oval oil can that was original with a Feather Weight I know it will be expensive but I already bought one thru EBAY and got took .
Surprised I had no replies.

Billie, I have a candy box of parts that I was keeping until I could find someone that could use them.
Now in Can. Planned to mail to you when I get to USA due to shipping costs---not concerned about profit just didn't want them wasted.
Does the box still have the candy?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much and I would love to have them. Who knows it might have something in there that I could use for one of my machines. That is how I got into this whole parts thing because I was buying parts and keeping them for my machines when I could find them at a good price. But then I realized that nobody caters to the vintage machines (all makes) so here I go!

I am talking to several manufacturers right now trying to see what it takes to be a distributor. So far I have had some really good response from them and I wish I could tell you the big picture right now but I am not letting the cat out of the bag quite yet. But I promise you guys will really like it, and will be the first to know.

Billy