Old 08-03-2010, 04:08 AM
LovingIzabella

So sorry to hear this happened to your son! People can be so destructive and it really is appalling at the behavior people will exhibit. When I was probably about 19 or so I had a cherry red camaro and I went to visit a friend in Buffalo-street parking only. Needless to say I was sitting in the friend's house and I heard a crash and then an alarm. I said I bet you that was my car..my friend was like no way! Well someone had deliberately hit my car taking out the driver side mirror. It did not appear to do any other damage...until I started the 6 hour drive home and noticed the steering wasn't right. The tires had been turned slightly out when parked and apparently the car had bounced off the tire and sent it inward completely messing up the alignment and the frame...that was the worst. Of course when we called the police it took them 45 minutes (the station was 3 minutes from her house) to get there and then when they did they never even got out of their car just said to me-there is nothing we can do if you didn't get a plate number...grrrrrr
Sorry again to hear this-it is very frustrating especially when you work very hard for what you do have!
I love your avatar picture too kwilt-he did an awesome job! (But I love fire photos anyway-I was a volunteer FF for a while and have a BF who still is)
Hugs
April