Old 07-19-2008, 06:51 PM
CissyQuilts

Originally Posted by gramadona
Cissy, that is so pretty!! I am almost afraid to show mine. It's a baby blanket (31" x 31") and I think it has too much blue and not enough contrast, but it's done!
My seams don't all match perfectly like yours. You can really see it in the polka dot squares.
Dona
I think your quilt is great, Dona! I love the blue and green colors together. You know, we all have to start at the beginning and will only get better after lots of practice. You should see some of my first quilts.....very scary!! :shock: I have been quilting for 3 years and this is the first quilt that I have made that has all the seams lined up. But I am being super careful with this one because I am entering it for judging at the state fair next month. I have never entered a quilt contest and am pretty nervous about it. Excited too I guess. I want to have my quilts evaluated so I can learn how to do better. I read alot of books and magazines about quilting and learn from them. Then there is this wonderful board. :D Keep on quilting and trying new things! Hugs, Cissy