View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Tink's Mom

Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
That is a wonderful space. Enjoy it. I hope you won't mind if I borrow a few ideas!
Absolutely I don't mind at all! That's partly the reason I posted all the pics. Also, I admit, to show off a bit! :mrgreen: :lol:
Enjoy the new room...I am very jelous...Where are you going to use your lovely door cover from the old house?
Ha ha! Did you spot that in the bag under my desk, Susie? :oops: The problem is that the ceilings in France were extra high and here they're quite low as the main house is a cottage. Hans (DH) is just over 6' and only just misses his head. I told him he can never wear his high heels indoors! :lol: So the curtain won't fit the front door here, unless I cut a few feet off it and that would be a shame! We might hang it in the school room across the door into the living room as the ceiling is higher here, but we haven't got round to measuring up yet. As I used the Thermore wadding, it wouldn't really work as a bed quilt. :-D
That door quilt was fabulous! It needs a new home! The sewing room door would be a great location...