View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Maride

Got up early this morning and went out with the kids to try to get things done. Note that I only said TRY.

Went to Sears to get my son's blazer for school. Is the only part that is required. The employee shows me to a computer and tells me I have to order it on-line. I could do that at home. I start working on it, and the computer freezer twice. At this moment I am not happy. I ask for help to determine the size, but they don't take measurements. What do the do? Nothing. Had to go back and order from home.

Went to meet with someone to see an apartment. They guy doesn't show up.

Try to transfer Jorge's prescriptions to a local pharmacy and they messed it up so bad it took 90 minutes to get it straight.

Met with someone else to see another apartment and was stereotyped. We saw this great building in Harlem. Close to school, quiet, just older people around. He starts by telling me that the income required is 80K. Sorry, but I don't buy that. Then he looks at me and tells me that he thinks we would be happier in Washington Heights, among other hispanics. He took us to a building that was disgusting and every window faced the trash. That did it. I was furious. Left faster than I could. From now on, no leasing agents. Searching now on my own.

I am hoping for better luck tomorrow.