Thread: WalMart
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Db112527
Banned

:!: Yes I believe wm doesn't want customers any more!!! Bristow,OK got the stupid center that's what we call it and NO Fabrics,Party, scrapbook, and they have 3 lanes of the stuff and they had to clearance it all to sell it before.The Lady or one of them is now in the gun dept but hold it No guns either so the guys are mad too!! We we're always there each week and for the last 30 years we've bought FABRICS!!!!!!! We've been to thi wm 2 times. 1 when it opened and once to get my medicine. Now we also shop at Cushing,OK more so NOW Because they Still have Fabric!!!! And Yes we've shopped there and bought Fabric for over 30 years on the Cush wm. But they say they have it for now BUT they haven't built the Stupid center yet ,No we don't use much Party Supplies down here because we live in a very Rural Area unless you're right in town which a lot aren't. Sooooo We are building our stashes for Now.But there is 1 Quilt Sop in Cush that has survived Thank GOD!!!!! and we found catalogs to order from and the internet also. IWe called wm and did the email and they say we are now reevaluating the Fabric dept. Just like Layaway. That's the answer We got for Bristow and POW that DAY my Daughter calls and says get down here they got w Fabric50% off!! and then No more. Well We will buy Fabrics and More Fabrics!!! Gals Rally Round, Annie get your Gun, This means WAR!!!! Walmart just doesn't want customers anymore and when C goes out alotoFolkswon'tShopThereAnymoreATALLMeandMineWon't .BJR