View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 07:33 PM
JoanneS

Originally Posted by k3n
Hey Terri and Joanne - CT (Connecticut right?) and VA (Virginia? - not bad for a Limey!) are the same side of the country aren't they? Although I know that in the States that can mean they're several days' drive apart! Maybe I'll do a road trip one of these here days!
Love to have you visit! Early October is best in Connecticut - that's when the 'leaf peepers' show up to see our beautiful New England fall colors. Reservations already taken for Oct 6, so the house MAY be clean by then - except for the sewing room. That's YOUR department, K! Whoops - I meant organized, not clean ~ ~ ~

If you're gonna do a road trip starting with Terri (Virginia), she's about 8 hours south, depending on how fast you drive and the day of the week but Butterflywing will probably want to get in on this - she lives about 1 1/2 hours south of me ~ ~ ~ are your ears burning Barbara?

Or you could fly to Hartford, CT - which I always recommend, because I never recommend that anyone fly to JFK or La Guardia airports. It's about an hour from my big ol' house in the country.

And, no Terri, I'm not telling you where the key OR the wine is. You'll just have to visit when I'm HOME! You can sort of see part of the house in my Avatar.