View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 04:42 AM
Ms. Shawn

Originally Posted by Gwyn
Okay. I have struggled for 50 years to have a neat and clean sewing area. Yesterday, I finally struck floor for the first time in forever. How do you keep your fabric organized? What do you do with all that thread that is clipped off your creations? and finally,
How can I keep from having my sewing space full of stuff that falls on the floor and my ironing space is only about the first 12 inches of the ironing board?
Hey Gwyn, Glad to see you online!!! My stash is anything but arganized I have stuff stuffed everywhere!! As for clean not much is in my house! :hunf: And as for the threads I was thinking the same thing, what to do with them? well instead of putting in the trash Pick them up from where they may be which is of course everywhere and store in a decorated can or jar until full, use to help stuff dolls in case and pillows in mine. I have decided to do the same with tiny little pieces of fabric that you really can't sew, so why use them with the threads as added stuffing to your projects?? :shock: :mrgreen: :thumbup: or :thumbdown: I hope this helps some!! :-D Later, Ms. Shawn