View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Ms. Shawn

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
I think its truly easy to pick out what the heck went wrong with today. Sometimes its good to see what made you happy too. so I will start this with something that some will think .. egad.. that is it? that is what made her day? and I will counter with yes yes it did.

I sorted my fabric. I have mostly donated fabric. So I decided that I always get mixed up in trying to find what is good for a quilt what is good for a craft project etc. So I went through it. Made a horrendous mess of the livingroom and smiled while I did it. I found about 1/2 to donate to someone who makes projects for good causes.. and then found a way to make those good for crafts (table runners etc) and those good for quilts. I swear to you it was like I had been to a store, gone shopping all over again. That thrill, surely you know it.. of tada! I HAVE THIS NOW! so go shopping in your own stash store. Even the bag I have of little "snippets" its like an awakening. I didnt know I OWN this. I know I am not alone. I have little truly but it was a way of showing me how lucky I am on how much I do have. And the group that can take my extras will happy too I am sure. Amazingly enough where I live ads on the internet are not as big as when I lived in the city. Back then I would have had to delete it almost as fast as I posted. Fifty offers to come pick it up. Shocked truly .. I now have real projects set, real goals with real possibilities because I know what is there and what is needed. This made me more than happy. How about you? what floated your boat today? If you have to think hard think hard.. skip what went wrong. Something went right. I know it did. Even one small thing. If it didnt yell it out to us and we will all come to your support. I can honestly vouch for most of everyone here when I say that. If you need a hug even if its online only ask.
Hey Elisabrate where you been, I have left you a couple of pm's since you ask us to send your DD B-Day Cards!! Really missed ya!!! Please Pm me Back soon!!! Thank you, Ms. Shawn :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbup: