Old 08-04-2010, 07:40 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Cheriefaye2008
I don't know if Walmart still carries them, but for the past few years they had (in their seasonal sections-picnic/summer) 4 packs of these divided plates. Yes, they aren't the highest quality plastic but at 4 for $2 you can get a few sets and toss them when they get discolored from microwave or wear and tear. Also, Hefty makes styrofoam disposable plates like this, but I think it's more economical to go with walmarts if you can find them. They last for quite a while. My daughter and I used our sets for about 4 or 5 months before we decided that we wanted a new purple set. We had gotten the plates, drinking glasses, and bowls so they matched and it was less than $10. My Daughters nutritionist/family therapist recommended the Hefty ones for us too. I just felt that the walmart ones were moreeconomical and "green".
As far as slipping from my diet, I do the same thing. berating myself, feeling guilty, and disgusted with myself. I try to just remind myself that everyone makes mistakes, and try to fit in a little exercise that day. I also hate exercising, so I use it to discourage binging, or snacking on foods that aren't healthy. IE if I eat that I'm going to have to do extra time on the bike or walking, is it worth it? Usually it's not. LOL.
I am going to have to make a trip to walmart today. I think that eating on that plate would be a really good idea for me.

I decided that I was going to do something nice for me or at least to make me feel better about me. I did my hair, put on makeup, got dressed in regular clothes though and I am going to go outside for the better part of the day. I think that is a good idea for me.

Missy