View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:15 AM
adriansmom

Well it has been almost a month since Cathy went Home. We are doing OK. And we are out doing things and trying to stay "normal" whatever that is???? HA HA HA!!! I went and got Adrian registered for school today now I just have to pay for the stuff he needs there. WOW! 35 dollars for a book fee. was like fifteen when I was in school. And the food program about 90 a month for milk lunch and breakfast. I suppose it could be worse, just kind of surprised me is all. I hae put in for the day off to take him on his first day and pick him up. I plan on taking a picture of him and from a friend here in Iowa I am going to have a copy printed and take it too Cathy's gravesite. I thought that was a awesome idea. I still miss her everyday and always will! But I know that she wanted me to have a life, so I am trying to do the best I can. Anyway to all of you on here Take care and when someone tells you their time is almost done; LISTEN!!!!! And spend as much time as you can with them!! It will matter more than you can imagine.

Be at peace in Word and Deed!
Arron(Cathy's Healing other half)