View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Friendly Quilter

I use shelves to put my fabric in color stacks. This really helps keep my fabric in order. Get yourself a new toleit brush for the threads on the floor it works great, just rub it on the floor and it gets all the threads and debree stuck on the carpet. I put all my projects in Plastic containers so I can keep all the fabric for a project togeather. I keep a trash can under my cutting table so I can throw the cutting scraps into it. I have two Plastic storage shelves from wal mart to put all my plastic bins on with my projects. I have shelves for my books pins and so on. I have several three draw plastic draw bins from wall mart to keep my sewing needles and sewing machines things that sits right next to my sewing machine. I have a trash can next to my sewing machine for threads. But I still have to clean my sewing room all the time or I would not be able to get in it. So I think that no matter what we do it is always going to take work to keep it up. But I can't wait to make my next big mess. Happy Quilting.