Old 08-04-2010, 01:54 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Terryl
I felt a HUGE sweet craving last nite about 11pm so got up went to the fridge, considered having a piece (or 2) of the lemon pound cake that was in there but decided against it and had some delicious red grapes instead happy dance today :) :) Had an apple with some peanut butter for breakfast and a grilled chicken ceasar salad for lunch doing the weight watchers salad dressing trick. Allowed myself the croutons as that will be my only carb (bread) for the day.
Terryl,

That is wonderful! I am very proud of you. I also think your meals today sounded great. I ate at Applebees today for lunch with my mom. I ate the 7oz steak with asiago cheese and steamed veggies with a side salad. I did the dressing trick too (for the first time) and I hardly ate any dressing! Big surprise to me! Breakfast was a bowl of Special K with skim milk and for snack this afternoon I have had a 100 calorie fudgesicle (spelling??). Very yummy. Dinner will be some protein. Maybe a grilled cheese. Not sure yet. I am still full from lunch and snack. I did drink a huge glass of unsweetened tea before my meal so I would not eat as much and it really helped I think.

Oh, I also just got home from buying me one of those plates like Gwyn suggested. It is very cute and very sturdy and I only paid 8 dollars for it. I will definitely get my money out of it! :D

You guys really are wonderful. I am so lucky and blessed to "know" all of you.

Missy