Old 08-04-2010, 02:06 PM
GladGrams

[quote=litacats]
Originally Posted by Ditter43
I bought a steam mop about a week ago and used it today for the first time.

I bought a super dooper one years ago it looks like a vaccuum cleaner it came with lots of attachments. but I can't vaccuum so I can't use it on the floors but it came with an iron and also cleaning wands that do just about everything and they are great, it is just that I can't do the floors with it or I end up in bed in agony for days, I bought a smaller one a H20 and that isn't so hard on me but I only use it occasionaly as it leaves the wooden floors to wet, oh dear I can't win can I
I also have an H2O and I really like it. But we have tile floors in our home except in the master bedroom, which is wood.

I also have a hand one I use on the porcelain in the bathroom. It makes me feel that bacteria has been wiped out and things are truly clean. Of course, it may be wishful thinking, but it works for me. :oops:

It is my understanding that it is not a good idea to use it on wood floors because of the amount of water being forced out as steam. I think it may warp your floor or destroy the finish.