Thread: WalMart
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Debbie Murry

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one against Wal-Mart these days. I don't know what else to say here tonite, I'm still in shock I think. I just got home from the hospital. I've been there since 10 this morning. My husband had a heart attack today. They put in a stint cuz 1 artery was completely blocked. He has 3 more blocked: 1 is 30%, 1 is 50% and another is 75% blocked. They are treating those with massive doses of plavix and some other stuff I don't know what it's for. And his diabettes which I'm sure caused the heart attack in the first place. I wish someone was here with me right now cuz I'm so scared and I don't want to be alone. I so afraid he's going to die. They made me leave and go home. About 5:00 his BP went down to 57/34 and his pulse was about 35. They actly quickly and got it back up some. At 10:00 they said he was stable again and that I should go home. I was hysterical and didn't want to go but they made me. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonite. I half to stay awake in case they call. So dear dear friends of mine please say a prayer for my husband. We've been married 34 years and I don't know what I'd do if he dies. Thank you all and bless you.