View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 07:30 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JoanneS
Oh my goodness - this cottage is even more charming than the one in France. I don't see a garage, but I do see a gargoyle.

Can't wait to see that wisteria in bloom. You're soooo lucky to have found this beautiful home.

I have wisteria in the BACK of my house - so it won't help you find my house as you and Terri drive around CT. For the first few years we were in CT, I thought it was a weed, and I kept trying to pull it out - even cut it level with the ground. Then I started grad school, and between that and taxi-ing kids around town, I had no more time for gardening. The weed bloomed! Then DH made a trellis, and now it frames the kitchen windows. Years ago, birds nested in it - that ended the year DD & family were in the house with a cat. Birds have long memories.
The garage is out of shot - well spotted! I just bought the gargoyle the other day, the children call him Gaston in honour of our time in France. The back garden is a WIP Joyce, I'll show it when I've whipped it into a bit more shape. :mrgreen: Oh OK one pic then...
Attached Thumbnails attachment-92042.jpe