Old 08-05-2010, 09:56 AM
Terryl

Well, Ladies and Gents, I had a bad night last night. I worked late so DAH (darling almost husband) said he'd make dinner, I suggested a taco salad, but no... he made those frozen chicken breasts that are stuffed (lobster and scallops) with a salad and corn. That in it's self was bad enough but after dinner I joined him with a bowl of ice cream :( :( The ice cream was sugar free light but still I had more than just one serving. I know not to be too hard on myself but I had high hopes for being totally committed this time. Of course today is a brand new day so I will try to do better. I skipped breakfast (shame on me, but I take meds that have to be taken on an empy stomache and can't eat for 2 to 3 hours after taking), but for lunch I had a serving of special K blueberry with a cup of light yogurt. I don't care for milk so I use yogurt on my cereals makes the yogurt crunchy :) I have 2 nice peaches to eat later, (one was for breakfast that I missed). I work late tonite too so am hoping DAH waits for me to make dinner. Or at least makes the taco salad I suggested last nite. Or a chicken salad in half a cantelope yum yum. Sweet and salt together, nothing better. I hope it's okay to share so much, it keeps me honest when I have to tell. Also makes me reconsider bad choices (sometimes)