Old 08-06-2010, 12:29 AM
quiltsRfun

Are you planning on going to some quilt shows this year?
I'd like to. We always went to the fair when the kids were home. Does that count as a quilt show. They had lots of quilts at that time but as the years went by there weren't as many entries. I was involved in judging (not quilts) and considered that my best look at a quilt show even before it was open to the general public.

This year I was trying to arrange my visit with my daughter and granddaugher during the Long Beach show. But I had another committment. DD planned to take me to a different quilt show in California when I was visiting last year but it didn't work out wih our other plans. I also missed a show that was recently in Salt Lake. I like that particular one cause there are usually lots of quilts and the people at the sales booths are very helpful. Seems like I'm always "a day late and a dollar short" (as my mother often said). Maybe one day I'll hit it just right and find all kinds of inspiration. You never know.

I figure this post has rambled on long enough so I'll say good night and go to bed.

P.S. My typing skills are reall bad tonight. I apologize for any errors you might encouner.