View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 02:55 AM
QBeth

Originally Posted by dmackey
Okay, I'm in! I'm in Lowell, MA.

Bits n Pieces in Pelham NH has a nice new classroom and depending on the exact dates and times, we could meet there if you want to and I can arrange for a quickie demo on using the Handiquilter Avante or Fusion (long arms) wth the Pro-Stitcher (computerized quilting).

Shall we set up a shop hop starting at the most logical place and hitting the stops along the way? Candlelight in Chelmsford seems like the right place to start and Quilted Threads in Henniker probably the last stop. There is also another shop in Kingston NH, just don't recall the name, but I will get it. Have not been there yet.

Will this include breakfast, (brunch), lunch and dinner?

Will we need to rent a van or take separate cars?

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the planning. I think this is a wonderful idea!

Diane
All good questions!

Re: Kingston shop. Are you thinking of D&D Sewing in Plaistow? That's my favorite shop - great people. If there's another one in Kingston, the "list" of places to go grows!!! Not to get tooooo ambitious.. :-)

Also, I've been wanting to go to Bits & Pieces in Pelham.

What meeting time will work for everyone? Of course, it probably depends on where we're meeting. Assuming we start in Chelmsford, unless someone can suggest a more central spot, Candlelite quilts (like most shops) opens at 10am on Saturdays. Does that time work?