View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 04:09 AM
Quilting Aggi

Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
Hu, I tried to get into 5bucksayard yesterday and hit a dead link, it told me the domain was up for sale? I just tried again with your link Moonpi and it's still not working, anyone know what's going on?

I just placed an order with thousandsofbolts.com they only get what they get so when it's gone it's gone (though some fabrics they sell are current name brand patterns). I did see one of the fabrics I'd looked at there was a Walmart for a little less that same day.

All of their 45" fabric is less than $6, with most of it around $4. They seem to be getting all the name brands and you can search for "Moda" or "Sweet Roses" ect.

My order was around $50 and I got 11 yards. I think that works out to about $4.5 a yard after shipping. You do have to order whole yards, but considering you'd pay double at some of the online quilt shops it's not so bad, and shoot - you get MORE FABRIC!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the prices are fantastic considering around my area fabric can go from $7.95-$18.95 a metre!!!!!!!!!!