Old 08-06-2010, 01:48 PM
JoAnnGC

Originally Posted by jackkip
has anyone bought machines from Shopgoodwill.com? They have several that seem to be a good deal.
Yes, I bought my Husqvarna Viking Automatic Model 21 from shopgoodwill.com for a great price. My machine was shipped from one of their Oregon locations. When I paid I also sent a special request to them to pack it very carefully so that it would not get damaged during transit to Georgia. I received a reply from the store's assistant manager that they would take special care with it. My machine included a case but they packed it in a much larger box loaded with bubble wrap and packing peanuts and it arrived in excellent condition without a bump or bruise. I was very pleased with the transaction and would definitely do business with them again. The only thing that you have to remember is that items are sold as is with no guarantee as to their functionality. They always have quite a few sewing machines that catch my attention and do not overprice them as much as they do on other auction sites. Happy bidding!