Thread: HEY PATRICE
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 09:48 PM
DebJ

Originally Posted by ceannastahr
I too am alone most of the day well not actualy I take care of my Dad hes 84 doesn't walk or talk any more. So I don't get a chance to get out much can't leave him alone for more then an hour so I do every thing when he takes his nap. So this is my main connection to the outside world. My daughter call a few times a day but usualy needs or wants something when she dose. What I would give gor a day for myself and to be able to sleep for more then 2 hours at a time. I guess thats the price you pay when you have an 84 year old baby. Actualy I am very glad I still have my Dad with me . but there are those days lol

Just want to say thanks all of you for being here
Hey, I had to read your whole post for a minute there I thought I had posted it. I too am home most all the time with my 85 yr old Dad he walks with some difficulty but talks a plenty. Sometimes I want him to be quite, LOL. But am grateful he can talk. I also would like to have some of his men friends to come take him out with them for just a few hours so I could actually have the house all to my self for a little while, and not have anyone say where are you - what you doing etc. But at least he doesn't mind my spending time quilting. Good thing too! :lol: