Old 07-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Hi Everyone, well will you look at this chic with her skating boots on an all. Isnīt she just wonderful. I love her and thank you so much, yes she does go with the other one how weird, both kinda christmassy. Her name is Miss Snowfina Frayley because she has the cutest frayed skirt and clothes.

I love her and both of them are both going in my cabinet.

Thanks again Elle

Here she is .... and she has a stash of fabric in her purse :lol:
Elle, I'm glad you like her. I saw the other doll you received, and I thought it was so WEIRD (but a cool weird) that mine has a shirt made of similar fabric the Swedish doll's dress is! She was fun to make.
Yes isnīt that strange. I went to the sewing club today and guess what I forgot the dolls I was mad at myself. However we are all going to do a special quilt which we shall raffle in Oct/Nov when we have our very first show, we each have 1 or 2 blocks to make which our artists Helen (of embroidery fame has drawn) and then we are all going for a meal. Now when I can get to what I am trying to tell you all. I will take my two dollies and SHOW THEM OFF. YEA Izy was telling everyone about it all and they just think its fab. So no doubt there will be pictures of our meal (perhaps we can get some cute waiters for you all.

Elle