Old 08-07-2010, 05:49 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by Nancy O.
Billy, I do hope your doggie is doing better today. I will say a prayer for her. From one pet lover to another.
Yes she is doing better and I think I figured out what the issue was.....Allergens+ the Ceiling fan.

I have to keep the house clean because on of my Poms has a collapsed trachea (hereditary for Poms) and dust sets it off, but with all of the heat and lack of rain I am guessing that helped trigger everything. So I deep cleaned the house all day yesterday and did not change the linens on out bed. We were back in the bedroom getting ready for bed and she was there 15 minutes and had a major attack. After she was done and settled a bit she went in our sunroom and snuggled with my wife in my quilt that I made and she has not had one since.

I change linens and wash our lap quilts every week but I made sure I didnt change our bed just to see if that was it. So she still may have been stung by a Wasp but she was still super sensitive to the dust/allergens that the puppers tracked in the bed.

Billy