View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 03:26 PM
peaceandjoy

So I finally have the new computer to go with the new camera I got at Christmas. My old computer was so outdated it would not communicate with the new camera. I don't really have a lot of interest in learning all of the ins and outs of these new things, so very basic pics follow. Have to take on editing, but that'll have to wait!

Spicy Spiral Close Up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93252[/ATTACH]

Six and Kwik 8 Point. In the spring, our guild did a mystery quilt. I didn't care for the size, so cut the block size in half. Loved the paisley used in it, and had plenty left for my Bow Tucks. At the reveal, the joke was that I didn't have a quilt, or a candle mat, but a purse mat.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93253[/ATTACH]

Spicy Spiral table topper, class yesterday. Love it! Not difficult, but I am glad I took the class as the directions can be a little confusing the first time through. I'll be making more of these!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93254[/ATTACH]

Bow Tucks Inside - Love the pockets for everything!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93303[/ATTACH]

Spicy Spiral Close Up 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93308[/ATTACH]

Bow Tucks - Used every day since May!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93314[/ATTACH]

Can't get the birds! My best buddy - and he wouldn't know what to do if he COULD get out there. He just knows that those little things flitting past the window somehow arouse his curiousity.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93315[/ATTACH]

Six and log cabin. Only including this as it was my first quilt, many years ago. All fabrics were from Joanns or Wal-Mart. Yes, some have faded, but (as you can tell), it is much used, much loved, much washed - and in the sun a lot!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93316[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-93247.jpe   attachment-93248.jpe   attachment-93249.jpe   attachment-93298.jpe   attachment-93303.jpe  

attachment-93309.jpe   attachment-93310.jpe   attachment-93311.jpe