Old 08-08-2010, 01:19 PM
quilterguy27

Billy:
I'm feeling great. I didn't realize how much better I would feel because I didn't realize I didn't feel good to begin with. No more walking in circles in the house. That got old really fast. I graduated out to the street. Now I'm a street walker, LOL!

I don't think I could feel 10 years younger or I'd practically be back in diapers. Kidding! But 10 years ago I was wild and crazy. I couldn't go back to that even if I wanted to. Hindsight and all.

I am feeling great tho, and I do have a new pep in my step. Walked the whole mile and didn't break a sweat and didn't get winded. Now that was a first.

Now if I could just get my doctor to lift my restrictions so I can get back to my sewing room. No bending over tables, no cutting, no lifting. Still have to be more careful than I want to be. I see the doctor tomorrow and hope I get a good report card.

I can't wait to see pics of your next project. It sounds awesome! Just let me know when you will be doing one (with electric, lol) in orange. My ideal color, but I bet you know that by now. Broken record and all.