View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Ms. Shawn

Originally Posted by crafter005
The same as others, I am glad to hear that your husband is doing better. That is high blood pressure!

I read one of the other replies that suggested to give them a card if necessary which is an excellent idea. What you might also do is to include a picture of the quilt in progress to let them know what they will be getting.

Make sure you have your priorities straight. You and DH are your first concerns. Don't rush your project....you don't need the stress (nor DH) and I'm sure they will understand.

You might want to gently remind the other family members that you don't know how much time you will have to devote to the quilt and that you need their help getting all material to you as soon as possible. Good luck.

I, too, am praying for health of both of you, family members getting you material, guidance and wisdom for quilt, finishing quickly, and doing an outstanding job!
Thank you and everyone so very much, I will start to sew it tomorrow and plan to have the top done by Tuesday so that I can wash, Iron and pack it with the binding to send our board member CandleQuilter who will finish the quilt by doing the quilting,and binding. Without her I have no hope in finishing any time in the near furture. You all are the best long distance friends anyone could ask for!! Thank you Ms. Shawn :mrgreen: :-o :thumbup: :thumbup: