View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Ms. Shawn

Dear Wonderful, Sweet, Caring Board Members,

Today 8/8/10 I just realized that I am now listed as "A Regular Here"!! Yea!! :mrgreen: :lol: :thumbup:
Also today just realized how to find what you said about my posts!LOL! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Being part of such a wonderful big group of women and men has made my life much happier!!! This board and all of you are very important to me! :thumbup:
Thank You so much for all of the wonderful caring words and prayers for my husbands health! You brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart!! :mrgreen:
Thank you all again for all the advice for my quilt and the prayers that it will be ready on time!! :mrgreen: :thumbup: I feel so very lucky to have you all in my life and just wish I found you years ago!! You are all Amazing, wonderful, talented quilters and just all around Fantastic People!! :-D I Hope and Pray to one day get to meet some of you in person! I have spoken to a few of wonderful ladies and one sweet man so far!! I just want you know how special each and every one of you are!! :mrgreen: I believe that we are a family together! I have cried for you, when reading your stories and while writing mine. :cry: I have laughed with you when your stories and poems! Ditter you have the funnest poems ever! :lol: :lol: You all deserve Blue Ribbons for your Quilts so go in your stash, get some Blue fabric and ribbon and make a very large Blue Ribbon for your self! :mrgreen: If I could I would send you all Blue Ribbons for your quilts and for just being the wonderful people you are!! :mrgreen: :D :thumbup: :XD: :XD: You all are Angels sent from above and I thank GOD for you all everyday!! :-D God Bless you and be you in everything you do!! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
With lots of Thanks, Love and Prayers, Ms. Shawn