View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:09 PM
lazyquilter

I ahave been reading about making new sewing areas, rearranging old one, adding and subtracting so naturally I had to jump right in also. Let's just say I kinda hopped in to it. I now have a new attachment to my left leg that's supposed to help my stability in walking with out breaking everything I fall over. So I have been three whole days and have not fell once. So I figured time to do stuff. I had order a really 4 door 24" inexpensive pantry from Wal-Mart, free shipping special to the house. Well I supervised (at a distance) and after he had my extented storage put together, it was 2 1/2" to wide for the spote it was to go in. Miller's Law. So we moved one machine desk over a bit, cleaned up another 6" and pulled the 18" wicker tall stand - on wheels_ out of it's spot and over to the spot where the new one doesn't fit. Fortunastely with the least amount of furniture moveing, everything fit in each space. So I was able to go through the house and get all of my quilting books and magazines and my daughter piled them neatly on the two bottom shelves. Keep the weight at the bottom for ballast. /then I looked in the mirror and thought, drop it, don't even go there. Then starting at the first botto clean shelf I started to place my ebroidery boxes of threads to see how best to get them place for a nice fit. All marked with spaces left and identified becaust the big thread sale ends on the 18 th of this month. Thje Isocord threads for embroider is onlly $3.57 for a 12000 meter range. So off the balance the checking acct and see how much is in the fabri-quilt. Tomorrow I hope to be able to have as much enjoyment as..sorry, meds kicked min..
qirjw MS RJWU AWWR QWEW QWJdw later