View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 03:22 AM
mygirl66

Funny, I was thinking that very same thing yesterday. I went to an estate sale Friday morning, they put in he ad tons of fabric, so you know I had to go. They had a box of bags at the door to this womans sewing room with a sign above it FILL A BAG FOR $2. I had 4 bags full, and a cutting mat.What a rush. Then I went to Jo-Anns to get their Warm & Natural for $5.99 a yard, I thought 5 yds was enough for right now, then I saw fabric with bones on it, had to get 2 yards, then saw a stray piece of fabric for .75 with a Halloween print on it, had to get it too. When I got home, and tried to put everything away, I just stood there going, "omg, where am I going to put it all", I am out of room!I do trade, pay it forwards, and eveything in between, but I have to stop for now. I use to have a storage unit, full. I got that cleaned out, and will not go back to the mess I had before. I made myself a promise no more fabric till I get at least 3 more tops done!( I piece in the warm monthes, quilt in the cooler/cold monthes because I hand quilt). If you need support to not buy anymore fabric untill you get some of yours gone, Im here for ya!