View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:58 AM
litacats

We bought a lot of chipboard amd mdf from an auction to make our cat furniture and in the stack of chipboard was this lovely piece of bright red mdf so I cut it out on our big table saw and made a shelving unit for my stash, OMG Where did it all come from I emptied all my plastic tubs that it was stored in and OH BOY I think I need a bigger SHELVING UNIT.
I still have more to put in and I have only been quilting for a couple of months, today i went into the local op shops and found a wonderland in the doona section so I have spent most of the night seperating all the fronts from the backs, I also found some curtains I just couldn't resist as they where all cats cats and more cats, but it is rubber backed so i am going to make some enviro bags for shopping, and I might sell some at the cat show next weekend if I have time to make any.
I don't know why bit I put the pictures in the right way up and they have all turned side on, (you will have to lie down to look at th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-94280.jpe   attachment-94281.jpe